Short moral stories about love...
Parents had a son, who was diligent and hard-working. When the son grew up, his father found him a rich bride.
– Dear parents, I don’t need your bride, – the son disagreed. – She’s grumpy and doesn’t know how to do anything. I fell in love with a hard-working and cheerful girl and I want to marry her.
– Who is she? – asked the parents in surprise.
– Our maid. Don’t you see how nice and beautiful she is, how she works from dusk till down? – The son answered.
Parents got mad. Their family was rich and they wanted to be even richer. They fired the maid, but the son didn’t forget the girl.
Then his father told him:
– If you want to marry a poor girl, you have to leave our house. I won’t give you anything.
– It’s not a problem, father. The most important thing is love, – the son said and left.
He started living with his young wife soul to soul. Soon, his mother came to visit her son. She stayed for one day and said:
– My dear Son, at our home we were eating pies and here you have only black bread. At our home you used to sleep on a featherbed, and here – on straws. Do you really like it?
– A person’s home is where he loves and is loved, – the son answered.
You might also like:
Encouraging stories about changing