Grandpa, what you are whispering?
– Grandpa, what you are whispering? – Boy asked his grandfather, after noticing that he was whispering something to himself before going to bed.
– I put a thought on the Heart… —grandfather said.
A boy was surprised:
– What does it mean?
Wise grandfather told him:
– I do not want to quarrel with a neighbour who let me down, but I do not know how to behave. So I will put a thought on the Heart and go to sleep, and in the morning the Heart will tell me what to do.
– And where does the Heart know it from?
– The Heart knows everything, I’m learning from it all my life. And I may advise you: when looking for an answer to a difficult question, when something is not clear, put a positive thought before going to bed at the Heart, and next morning the answers will be opened for you. Just do it with faith.