One person was going away from his hometown
One person was going away from his hometown. But he was doing it as though he was going away forever. He was asked:
– Why are you saying goodbye like that? You are going to visit a few countries, maybe you will travel for a couple of years, but afterwards you will come back here, to your hometown…
– Because I’m leaving not on my free will, and every day spent in a foreign country will be very difficult for me.
And he left for a couple of years, visited a few countries, and every country was unknown and foreign for him. And when he came back to his own country, it turned up that his country changed so much through those years that it became unknown and foreign to him.
The other man was going away from his hometown forever. But he was leaving lightly, not saying goodbye to anyone. He was asked:
– Why are you leaving so lightly? You are leaving forever…
And he answered:
– Because I can’t stay longer in this country- it’s too difficult for me. And every day spent in another country will be a joy for me.
He was travelling for a few years, visited a couple of countries, and every country was close and familiar to him. But one day he came back to his country. And during those couple years his county changed so much that it was unrecognizable, and the traveller said:
– Finally, I found the country I was looking all the time!